Take your document management to the next level with upgrading and enhancing your existing EMC solutions. If you have an ApplicationXtender or Captiva solution, now is a great time to upgrade as both solutions have a number of new enhancements and a strong roadmap for the future.
ApplicationXtender (AX) v8
EMC ApplicationXtender is a content management solution that meets the demands of line-of-business applications, yet is enterprise-ready for broader implementations both on and off premises. ApplicationXtender scans, stores, retrieves, and preserves information, while providing role-based access from nearly any device or web browser.
Based on industry standard Microsoft .NET technologies and cutting-edge client UI frameworks, ApplicationXtender can be easily deployed to provide document capture and retention management capabilities as well as seamless integration with Microsoft Office Applications. With an easy to manage footprint, ApplicationXtender an Ideal solution for nearly any business process.
EMC ApplicationXtender delivers:
- New User Interface. A completely refreshed, streamlined, and easy-to-use interface. Context-driven navigation and a new document viewer bring a rich experience to nearly any HTML5-compliant browser without plug-ins.
- Simplified administration and remote management. A new Administration interface eliminates need for a desktop client, allowing for a simple deployment that can be managed over the web.
- Improved performance, extensibility, and scalability. RESTful Services provide a highly-efficient and resource-centric API for developing fast and efficient solutions geared toward web, mobile, and other connected platforms.
- Broadened support for authentication. Support for single sign-on technologies and authentication engines enables tight integrations with other applications, improves security, and provides a seamless user experience.
EMC Captiva delivers process driven capture software platform that converts paper, documents into application ready digital content. By drastically reducing manual processes, Captiva solutions lower costs, minimize risk, and streamline integration to new and existing systems.
Process Driven Capture
Organizations demand more than traditional back-office capture systems alone: they require the ability to capture documents at the first point of contact. Process Driven Capture enables organizations to capture documents and data from all areas of the business and in all incoming formats.
Captiva’s Advanced Recognition
Captiva Advanced Recognition automatically classifies documents into unique business transactions and then extracts the index data required for validation and processing. Captiva differentiates in the market by providing both the most innovative AR technologies and a proven ability to execute in delivering Advanced Capture solutions. The result: improved transaction times and industry leading automation capabilities which drive the fastest ROI in the market
Captiva’s RealTime Capture – Drives Innovation
Captiva’s Advanced Recognition Capture proves more than a mailroom or batch based solutions. Captiva’s RealTime Capture enables LOB and even departments to quickly set up but robust processes, accessing only the capture technologies needed to capture, convert, classify and extract the data needed in real time. The benefit: immediate response time to customer demands, enabling a new level of SLAs and lean business processes
Captiva Mobile Toolkit
The phenomenal growth of smart mobile devices is fueling the need for businesses to extend their market reach by providing new and innovative services to their customers with mobile-enabled applications and solutions. The new wave of mobile-enabled solutions is paving the way for businesses to consider new alternatives and ways of capturing information and processing of documents.
EMC Captiva Mobile Capture turns a mobile gadget into a sophisticated and efficient portable scanning device that captures documents and has the ability to transform information into useful, actionable data.
Captiva Mobile Capture provides the following features and capabilities:
- Enhance or improve smartphone user experience to easily capture and submit documents.
- Allow customers to capture-enable their mobile applications in order to expand high-valued services via mobile applications.
- Provide server-side mobile image filters for improved classification and extraction.
- Easily embed on-device image capture, clean-up, and batch-submission functions into mobile applications.
- Enhanced capability to automatically take the best picture without any human intervention.
- New user interface guides and tools to assist users to capture the highest quality image possible.
- New and improved image processing filters and quality detection tools to optimize image quality and size.
- New camera user interface overlay to customize sensor icons, buttons, labels, colors and dialogs.
Content apps that drive productivity and solve business challenges.
Solving hard problems
Unrivaled set of document classification, extraction, and content transformation tools. A la carte menu options and easy-to- track usage. Pay only for what you use.
No migration required
Instead of wasting time moving to a new platform, LEAP integrates with your front and backend systems with the help of REST, CMIS, and other standard data architectures and service layers.
Our purpose-built, multi-device ready apps can be configured in minutes so different users can focus on their most important tasks.
Take Advantage of the Portford Document Management Health Check
To help you identify how your organization can take advantage of AX and Captiva, Portford provides a free health check.
Contact us now for more information.